Mobile Phone Cases are becoming increasingly popular not just for their protection, but also for adding to the beauty of the case.
However, with the growing prices of the better-looking Phone Cases, it is getting increasingly hard to pick up an attractive case with many of them having jewels and crystals.
Why splurge on a brand new case when you can make your very own case and design it exactly the way you want it?
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to enhance the look of your Mobile Phone Case:
What You Will Require:
Plastic Mobile Phone Case (New or Used)
Thinned Down Permanent White Glue (Royal Coat / Mod Podge)
Bowl for Mixing
A Pair of Scissors
- Thoroughly rinse the Mobile Phone Case to clean off all the grime.
- Put in the Permanent White Glue (Royal Coat / Mod Podge) into the Mixing Bowl. (Enough for 2 Coats)
- Add the glitter to the mixture of Permanent White Glue (Royal Coat / Mod Podge) in the Mixing Bowl and then mix it up.
- Keep mixing until the mixture becomes thick, but do see to it that it doesn’t get lumpy.
- Use the paintbrush to put in the first coating of the glitter mixture. On drying, put in another coat of the mixture.
- On drying paint on the rear of the Mobile Case, proceed to paint the front of the Mobile Phone Case.
- On drying, use a blow dryer (keep at least 1 feet distance) to remove the loose glitter.
- Your Glittery Mobile Case is now ready.
- Use the Paintbrush to paint on the Permanent White Glue (Royal Coat / Mod Podge) onto the Case.
- Sprinkle the glitter onto the Case carefully.
- Give it around 20 minutes to dry.
- Use the Blow Dryer to remove the loose glitter.
- Your DIY Case is ready.
Your DIY Case is now ready.
What Else Can You Do?
You can also go ahead and beautify your Charger too by using any of the above 2 Methods.
Put in different shades of glitter colours.
You can get creative and put in a bow, a shell, buttons, jewellery, crystals or anything you fancy.
You can get creative and paint in different patterns to spice things up by putting in stickers and glitter.
So there you go, a guide to make your very own Glitter Mobile Phone Case.